01 November 2018
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer/Content Marketer to join our team
If you’re a creative graphic designer with a mindset for business, then keep reading…
We’re a small team who love to work together to get the best out of each other. How we work together and get on throughout the day is very important to us, so a new member to the mix who will jump into our culture would be great. We work on brands from small local businesses, to those on the path to world domination, like Fox, UFO, RNLI and Kate Humble, and we’d love to recruit someone to get involved with these projects.
We’re looking to bring on board a graphic designer/content marketer to work on the services provided by The Graphics Department and to build our internal brands.
• Create images and content for social media and web
• Design illustrations, icons and graphics for websites
• Logo design
• Create info-graphics
• Produce print media (flyers/leaflets etc)
• Assist the Marketing Project Manager with content for email campaigns
• Assist the Web Developers with design and UX/UI decisions and wire-framing
You will have a solid and confident understanding of the design process, from concept to completion, and understand what content causes people to take action. We have clients that we provide ongoing design, web and marketing services to, as well as one-off and large budget projects. You will often work to a brief and, when required, follow brand guidelines to assist the team in developing show-stopping end results. As we’re a small team, the role will see you wearing multiple hats, so this is an opportunity to grow your wider skill-set as well as your specialised qualifications and experience.
• A relevant degree and at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role (we’re open to candidates with no degree, and more experience)
• Confidence with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are priorities)
• A keen eye for design and detail
• An understanding of design for marketing (what makes people tick)
• You must be comfortable building solid relationships with ongoing and new clients
• Ability to organise yourself and meet tight deadlines, whilst still meeting ongoing clients’ needs
• A positive attitude to work and enthusiasm to take on new challenges
• An ability to switch between projects with different styles at the drop of a hat
• Ability to read, understand, and work to briefs and strict timelines
• To be able to confidently justify your design decisions, whilst being open to opinions and criticisms
• An interest or basic understanding of motion graphics and animation
• An understanding of CMS (mainly WordPress and Magento)
• An understanding of HTML and CSS
• An interest or understanding of the DTG design and printing processes
• An interest in photography / video would be a real bonus
• Competitive Salary
• A relaxed office environment
• Unlimited tea and great coffee (you must make a good cuppa)
• Fat Fridays
• A small team who get on like a house on fire
• Potentially an office dog (we’re working on it)
• A really comfy desk chair
If you think you’re up for the job, then send your CV, covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a creative role, so don’t be scared to do something out of the box to get noticed.
Many business owners may have heard of the sales funnel or buyer journey before. Both are very similar, just looked at from different perspectives. The buyer journey has changed in today’s digital landscape, and we...
Email marketing campaigns have been around since the dawn of the internet, and as many different marketing trends have come and gone over the years, email has stood the test of time. When developing your...